- Any delivery charges or free delivery offers are subject to our approval. Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Please note that we are unable to offer any delivery services other than Royal Mail to PO Box addresses. Our Economy and Express UK delivery services are courier services and are included in this restriction. Orders made by credit card can only be delivered to the card holder’s address.
To ensure the best value, delivery charges on orders to some locations will need to be quoted before the order is processed. These include (but are not limited to):
- Orders outside the EU (European Union).
- Orders within the EU that do not qualify for free delivery.
- Orders to offshore UK addresses and difficult to reach areas.
Any applicable charges will be confirmed before payment is processed.
UK Delivery Charges
For technical reasons, delivery charges are not shown until you enter your address during the registration process. However, should the order not qualify for free delivery (ie. Be under £30 inc. VAT), the delivery cost can be estimated as follows:
Orders less than £20 (including VAT):
£6.00 (including VAT @ 20%), sent using Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded service.
Orders of £20 and over, but less than £30 (including VAT):
£8.99 (including VAT @ 20%) sent using UPS Standard next day service.
Orders of £30 and over (including VAT):
If goods are to be returned, a returns reference must be obtained from JDM Performance Parts and the form completed and returned. Any goods returned without this reference will not be accepted for credit.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have 7 days after receiving the goods to cancel the order. Please note, this does not apply to special order items, such as engines and gearboxes.
Apart from engines and gearbox, Unless goods are tested and found to be faulty, customers are responsible for paying for the return delivery charges and the charges for delivering any replacement products.
If goods are to be returned, a returns reference must be obtained from JDM Performance Parts and the form completed and returned. Any goods returned without this reference will not be accepted for credit. Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to us within 7 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
Items are returned carriage paid.
- Items are received in a resalable condition.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- Items returned after 7 days from receipt may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 10%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, account number, order reference number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please help us to help you by completing the relevant returns form.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
JDM Performance Parts is not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Shortages & Damage - Please advise our Sales Team of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
Underneath the price on product information pages it shows availability information for the product.
Stock levels in our UK warehouse are updated every hour, while other locations and our supplier stock levels are updated less frequently (if the information is available from our suppliers).
We can not guarantee that displayed stock levels are accurate as they may have changed since the last stock information update, because orders can be taken over the phone, via e-mail and fax.
The time the information was last updated can be seen by hovering over the text with the mouse. If the parts are not in stock, a member of our sales team will e-mail you after you place an order.
Below is an overview of some of the information that you are likely to see on the site:
This indicates that the part should be in stock and is usually dispatched within 24 hours, except for weekends.
While Stocks Last
As above, but there is limited stock available at the current price; when it's gone it's gone.
In Stock with Supplier
Stock is currently with our supplier and an indicative time is displayed. For an extra charge, we can send the parts sooner. Please contact for details, providing the delivery address, parts required and how soon you require the parts.
Check for Availability
There does not appear to be any stock in our warehouse and it was either not possible to check the supplier for availability or the part is out of stock with our supplier. Please Contact us and we can get in touch with our supplier and give you an estimated dispatch date.